Friday 15 January 2010

Can anyone tell me the big difference between these two cameras?

[URL Truncated]

[URL Truncated]

Is there a big difference between 10 and 12 megapixels?? I only take pictures for keepsakes and for facebook. Any suggestions on other cameras you can suggest that are under $200??

Best Answer

no there is no big difference in 10 and 12 MP.
Samsung SL620 12.2 MP Digital Camera with 5x Dual Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0 inch LCD - $139
[URL Truncated]

I would suggest you even consider this one
Nikon Coolpix S630
12.0-megapixel resolution for photo-quality prints up to 16 x 20 inches
7x optical Zoom-Nikkor (37-260mm) glass lens; 4-way VR image stabilization
2.7-inch high-resolution LCD screen; Scene Auto Selector
Nikon's Smart Portrait System; Red-eye Fix, Face Priority AE and more
[URL Truncated]

Answer by niks on 02 Jan 2010 08:45:16

Without a doubt either one will give you very good image quality. But for the same price as the 620 you can buy on line at Buydig $159+shipping the Fuji S1500. The Fuji will let you adjust shutter speed or aperture which can be a big help in shooting photos. I guess I'm just spoiled. I would not buy any point and shoot without it having aperture/shutter priority. Nor would I buy any camera without a viewfinder. The Fuji is 12X optical zoom, 10 megapixels.
A good Website to view cameras is dpreview.com go to left side of page to camera database.
PS you won't see any difference between 10 and 12 megapixels.

Answer by Vintage Music on 02 Jan 2010 08:50:06

I can't understand why anyone would buy a camera without a view finder. I wouldn't even consider these two.

Answer by Bob H on 02 Jan 2010 09:51:42

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment