Friday 15 January 2010

Help! Can I get back a picture I deleted on my camera?

I have a fujifix Digital Camera and at the time there was no memory card in it. I accidently deleted a picture on the camera, before I got to upload them on to my pc. Is there any way I can get the deleted picture back? Problem is its not stored onto a memory card but surely it will be somewehere in the cameras memory??
I've lost the usb cable so I cant :-( so annoying!

sorry if his isn't much use but have you tried just plugging the camera into pc without card in it? then see if some sort of mass memory shows up in my computer? i know what its like losing pictures good luck!

Answer by jools on 03 Jan 2010 05:37:34
Best Answer

First of all, do not save any new file to camer's memory card.

Take out memory card, and connect it to computer using a card reader. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H:) in Windows Explorer.

Download recover software asoftech photo recovery. Install and open asoftech photo recovery, select the memory card, and click 'Start' button.
[URL Truncated]

Answer by Peter on 03 Jan 2010 06:00:04

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment