Friday 15 January 2010

Where can I use a SLR camera?

Currently in my college freshman year, I'm noticing that photography seems like a good hobby to pursue. I reviewed a bunch of SLR cameras online and I'm amazed by their technology. The problem, however, is that I really don't know where I can use them. As a college student, where do you think should I use this camera in order to make the most out of it?

If you need to ask then you are not yet thinking like a photographer! Once you start thinking like a photographer you'll always be on the lookout for locations and thinking about setting up your shoots. Remember the camera only records the event, you either need to be there for the event or to create the event!

Answer by Crim Liar on 08 Jan 2010 10:02:00

Hmmmm....why do you think that there are places you can't use it? I've had a slr for years and you can use them anywhere. It's just a matter of lighting. If you have light...you can use your slr.

Answer by Manofstone on 08 Jan 2010 10:03:30

Being a college student I think you need to pay more attention to your education if you cant answer this question on your own.

You can use them anywhere they are not expressly prohibited such as some professional sporting events, concerts, movie theatres, stage plays etc.

Answer by KNDChicago on 08 Jan 2010 10:18:55
Best Answer

Virtually everywhere and anywhere (I would stay out of the femal showers though).

TBH, if you need to ask this question then an slr is way more than you are ever likely to need.

Answer by Sam on 09 Jan 2010 06:59:16

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment