Friday 15 January 2010

Nikon CoolPix P90 vs. Canon Powershot SX20 IS?

I found the P90 for 254.00 at [URL Truncated] This is a good price ?
Carl_the_Truth
For that price, is it worth it.

Best Answer

Very good price.Target has been selling it for $399.I bought one in November. It's a great little camera.You can even take a photo of the full moon hand held ! If you go to amazon.com you can see sample photos sent in from people who own this camera.I sent in a few photos myself.You can also read reviews from buyers as well.I think people who get poor quality photos just didn't take the time to read the manual.It actually comes with a paper manual you can hold. Much better than the manual on CD you get most of the time.
I'm happy with the camera myself.Can't say anything about the Canon as I've never used that one.But from what I can see online, it's a decent camera as well.You can't go wrong with either one.

Answer by Carl_the_Truth on 09 Jan 2010 05:20:44

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment