Friday 15 January 2010

Things to know about Nikon D40?

Can anyone tell me things about this camera ?
Pros;
Cons;
I want a more professional camera, and I want to know whats good.
I have about 300 dollars saved up right now, soo please help ?
I've heard some good things about Nikon D40 and I just want your opinions on it. :]
Thanks.

I have a canon XS.. its a DSLR as well.
My suggestion is to go to flickr.com and check out what pix and gear those guys use.
it has helped me with my photography skills.

Answer by M D on 05 Jan 2010 09:11:39

The Nikon D40 is an excellent entry level camera.
It is old technology and does not have video capability (not a big deal for me).

You might want to compare it to the other entry level Nikon cameras.
[URL Truncated]

If it were me, I'd go for the D40.

Answer by retiredPhil on 05 Jan 2010 09:28:39

The D40 is a great choice. I'd go with it, and then after you get down with that, go for an upgrade.

Answer by Adequate on 05 Jan 2010 10:35:19
Best Answer

pros: 1/500th flash sync, cheap, easy to use, intuitive design, very small (compared to my double gripped 1d), low mirror vibration,
cons: no "screw" autofocus motor, sometimes TOO small, an aging 2.5" screen, no dust removal.

however, i recommend the d40 instead of others, because of its ease of use

Answer by Panda on 05 Jan 2010 10:41:18

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment