Friday 15 January 2010

How do you use the selftimer on a Canon Powershot A710 S? I have lost the manual.?

I own a Canon PowerShot A710 S camera. IT's not brand new, but I believe the type of camera is style available. I need to know how to use the self timer. I have no idea where to even find it to set it up. Funny thing is, I know how to make the camera make a sound when the shutter is about to go off, but not how to actually get the timer working.

Best Answer

It's on the four-way rocker on the back of the camera, usually in the bottom (down) position.

Answer by Crim Liar on 09 Jan 2010 12:58:26

Below is a link to a web page on Canon's website that has links to pdf manuals and software for your camera.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Answer by Mark on 09 Jan 2010 01:19:53

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment