Friday 15 January 2010

How can you download pics off the sharper image camera from Avon?

The camera came with a soft ware disc like every camera. We did that, but all we can get on to the computer is the videos via the vue manager. We cannot get pictures on, so how do we do that. We already know you use a Usb cable.

Best Answer

When you plug in the USB cable to the computer and camera, wait for it to be connected. Then you should be able to go to your My computer folder and you should see the new drive there. Double click to open it and you should see either some folders or the files that are on your camera. Just find your pictures and you can then save them to your computer. You don't have to use the software disk at all. I have the camera and have not even put the disk in yet!
I hope that helps. If you would like I have a quick start guide that I can email you for the camera. Just contact me to let me know

Answer by Jennifer B on 10 Jan 2010 10:55:02

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment