Friday 15 January 2010

My Camera (or memory card) keeps deleting my pictures out of nowhere. What's The Problem?

I got a new Kodak M340 Camera On Dec 12. I Dropped It On The Floor & Ever Since Then It Deletes Pictures Out Of Nowhere. On My Comp. It Says There Is 1GB Used. But It Doesnt Show Any Pictures. I Dont Know If Its The Camera Or The Memory Card Which Is SanDisk 2GB!

Best Answer

I have never heard of that problem before, but it is adding to my strong dislike of Kodak cameras.

I have no idea if this will help, but I would start by formatting the card in the camera. That is something you should do on a regular basis, anyway.
I'd also try out a different card to try and isolate the problem.

Good luck with it.

Answer by selina_555 on 02 Jan 2010 09:03:11

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment