Friday 15 January 2010

what is the best slr camera for a starting photographer at a decent price?

I really love taking pictures..of just about anything...I want to get started with a good camera all i have is a regular digital camera. I would like some opinions on what camera would be the most user friendly for a beginner but i am a quick learner and learn real quick with electronics..I also need some information on a good program to use with my pictures i really like the feature where you can just choose one color for a picture and the rest is black and white...if that's included on any program please let me know..thanks for any and all help!!
hmmmm my bad...price rang would be under 1000.00

What is your price range? I have nothing to do today and have decided to spend it helping you.

Answer by Dylan on 05 Jan 2010 10:58:10
Best Answer

a Nikon D40 or a rebel xs is good, and the only program i know that does that is photoshop cs4. but you could try elements 8

Answer by Panda on 05 Jan 2010 11:05:02

I would recommend Nikon D3000, a good camera for beginner.Very easy to use, great image quality with affordable price.
[URL Truncated]

Answer by PS on 05 Jan 2010 12:29:43

What is a "decent price"? Right now the best out there is about $480. is that decent? If not better save more.

I own and recommend the Rebel XS (1000D). Superb photos and build.
Here's some examples of what I'm getting with my XS.
[URL Truncated]

Answer by Jim A on 05 Jan 2010 01:14:09

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment