Friday 15 January 2010

How do I post a picture on Ebay using a Kodak camera with Easyshare software?

I am used to using a Sony Mavica, and all I had to do was put the floppy disc in with the pictures on it, and Ebay did all the rest. Now, even though Kodak advertises it to be easy, I cannot seem to get the pictures where Ebay will retreive them even after dragging them into the "tray". Thanks for your help!
If I don't use the Easyshare software program, how do I store my pictures?

Ugh..... Kodak :-(
I couldn't possibly be bothered to struggle with their software, even if I ever did have one of their cameras.

I would just use my card reader to transfer the photos to the computer, then upload them to ebay the standard way.

Answer by selina_555 on 01 Jan 2010 07:36:13

Kodak is the leader in inexpensive cameras.

The easiest way would be to put the memory card into a card reader.

Answer by Madame W on 03 Jan 2010 03:16:59
Best Answer

If you insist on using the Easyshare software for photos, then the easiest way is to open both Easyshare and your "my pictures" folder. Put the pics you want in the tray on Easyshare, then click and drag them into the "my pictures" folder. It's that easy, and that is how i do it.

Answer by AEracer40 on 03 Jan 2010 06:54:33

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment